Top Tasmania Travel & Transportation Services
27 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Simply a must for any Hobart holiday. The driver is informative and can manage Bus 203 pretty well in the high winds."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the harbor and sites. The Capitan was informative and knew a fair bit of the area. Not a bad price for the time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience from booking to end of tour. The staff went. Out of their way to advise on difficult access, to organise close pickups and the tour guide/driver was helpful, informed commentary, and pleasant Most enjoyable and adaptable when snow blocked our way. We especially enjoyed the drive around the narrow streets of Hobart and the informed stories of the past."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Alot to see, taste and photograph. A trip full of history and a delicious lunch."
* A traveler said: "The cliff top walk was amazing!! Jaw dropping views and serene nature, port Arthur was fantastic, such history! The amazing stops on the way were incredible, the guide were fantastic too"
* A traveler said: "Tim our driver from Gray Line was excellent, informative, friendly and polite. The guide at PT Arthur took too long to explain site so little time left to see buildings but still great day."
* A traveler said: "we went there for the first time and it was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. The food onboard was great and lot of it to eat. The cabin crew was polite and the Captain on bridge was very knowledgably briefed in a lovely manner."
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great wine tour! Stel was an amazing tour guide. We went to some beautiful wineries and tried lots of delicious wines. A very intimate experience where we got to sit down and spend time with the winemakers."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The group size is small, the bus new and comfortable. Each day was exciting with interesting and beautiful places to explore. Morgan (tour guide and driver) was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and ready to answer any questions. This tour takes you round the whole island including Cradle Mountain, lunches were varied, fresh and very tasty. Accommodation cosy and comfortable. Trip good for both couples and solo travellers. Excellent overall."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "The driver was a great company and she helped us with everything. If you don’t have a car you should choose this shuttle service for sure. :)"
* A traveler said: "This walking tour was a really excellent experience. John made us feel really welcome and had so much local knowledge to share, absolutely fascinating. The pace of the tour was perfect, and the stop for a light dinner & a drink in the heart of the Gorge was a nice touch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Constitution Dock
- Leven Canyon
- James Boag Brewery
- Devils at Cradle Wildlife Park
- The Nut
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Launceston Planetarium
- Tamar Valley
- Bruny Island Berry Farm
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Richmond Village
- Lark Distillery
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Huon Valley
- Lake St. Clair
- George Town Watch House
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- North Hobart
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali