Top Tasmania Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
215 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "An important part in Australian History, The Port Arthur tour is a must for any Hobart visit. Our driver, Mark, is helpful and very knowledgeable - a great asset. His level of insight really helps draw a picture of the life in those times. The added stops were also amazing to see. I strongly suggest booking one of these tours."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "Simply a must for any Hobart holiday. The driver is informative and can manage Bus 203 pretty well in the high winds."
* A traveler said: "If you like adventure in a boat, this is the go. Great scenery, Wildlife, good food, and a crew that took care of all our needs on the day. Was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I can't speak highly enough of this Under Down Under tour, and our guides Tim and Ian. I originally booked the tour because I was unable to hire a car, as it seemed to cover many of the sites that I had planned to visit. I ended up getting so much more, as our guides took us to places of which I was not previously aware, and they explained so much about what I was looking at, that I would not have known had I been driving about by myself. We were in a group of 18, of mixed ages and nationalities, and that enriched the experience even more for me, as I would have been a solo traveller. The highlights were the amazing National Parks ( The Russell and Nelson Falls, Lake St Clair, Cradle Mountain,the Gordon River, The Freycinet National Park, The Bay of Fires and the food (fresh oysters, amazing ice cream). Accommodation was in backpackers' hostels, and we bought our own food, so don't expect five star hotels. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would probably choose to do a tour again in preference to travelling on my own."
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "A great experience from booking to end of tour. The staff went. Out of their way to advise on difficult access, to organise close pickups and the tour guide/driver was helpful, informed commentary, and pleasant Most enjoyable and adaptable when snow blocked our way. We especially enjoyed the drive around the narrow streets of Hobart and the informed stories of the past."
* A traveler said: "The cliff top walk was amazing!! Jaw dropping views and serene nature, port Arthur was fantastic, such history! The amazing stops on the way were incredible, the guide were fantastic too"
* A traveler said: "we went there for the first time and it was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. The food onboard was great and lot of it to eat. The cabin crew was polite and the Captain on bridge was very knowledgably briefed in a lovely manner."
* A traveler said: "Just amazing. Loved every minute of it. Whales, dolphins, fur seals and more. Weather was also magic. A must do experience if in Bruny."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING experience tbe captain is a wealth of knowledge and kept us so entertained really light hearted and out young girl in gold serving was so Sweet. Wouldbhighly recommend and recommend the Gold upgrade well worth the view 😊"
* A traveler said: "The men loved the experience of helping with the sailing and all the information about how to sail Hospitality was fantastic scones and cream with tea/coffee then wine beers and a cheese platter Fabulous morning"
* A traveler said: "The crew were so friendly, very entertaining & knowledgeable, the vessel was super clean & comfortable. Coastline was spectacular. It’s a thumbs up here x"
* A traveler said: "Boat ride of the national park The lake was like glass Made for great photos and A special lunch and morning tea Was a cherry on top."
* A traveler said: "The 3 fabulous days tour with 3 different drivers (David, Nick and Graeme) who have lots of knowledge, friendly and so helpful is a top-notch. Thank you guys, keep up your good work! The historic place of Port Arthur, to see and experience the wildlife from the unzoo, amazing views and walks of Wineglass Bay & Cradle Mountain and extra little stops at some places every morning & afternoon to try locals snacks, this tour is for sure worth for money, worth for visit and worth it all. No complaints for the buses we took, clean & aircon flows, and drivers follow the protocol for the COVID safety too. Thanks to Graeme for some very useful tips and information on our free day in LST. Recommended 3D TASMANIA COMBO TOUR!"
* A traveler said: "The Ferry ride was lovely & relaxing, Mona was incredible, staff all around are so helpful and friendly and the food amazing"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day visiting Port Arthur . Weather was perfect . Loved Richmond . Will visit again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bruny Island Day Tour, Includes Lunch and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
- Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
- kunanyi / Mt Wellington Explorer Bus - 2 Hour Return Tour
- Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Park and Richmond Tour
- 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour of Hobart
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Tasman Bridge
- Macquarie Island
- Tamar Island Wetlands
- Bonnet Island
- Queens Domain
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Ben Lomond National Park
- Cradle Mountain
- James Boag Brewery
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Tamar Valley
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Russell Falls
- Henty Dunes
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Josef Chromy Wines
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali