Top Tasmania Shore Excursions
48 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "Traveling with a local made this the best! Eating with locals in Richmond. A good chance to see a bit of Tamania."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The driver was helpful and informative. Seeing and being able to feed the kangaroos and see the wombats, koala bears and Tasmin Devils helped to make our trip to Australia. We would have liked more time at the sanctuary, but appreciate this was only a half day trip. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Peter, was phenomenal. Even though it rained all day, he provided such interesting stories for us. He took us to many places and was so accommodating in the rain. We had a wonderful day. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much, te Driver/Guide was fantastic (Barry) loved the day trip, saw so much and it didn’t feel rushed. Great wildlife experience and spectacular scenery. So glad I booked."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day visiting Port Arthur, Richmond, Mt Wellington & everything in between. We were well taken care of by our driver Jack who made sure we had an interesting & enjoyable time."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Tim our driver from Gray Line was excellent, informative, friendly and polite. The guide at PT Arthur took too long to explain site so little time left to see buildings but still great day."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the harbor and sites. The Capitan was informative and knew a fair bit of the area. Not a bad price for the time."
* A traveler said: "The 3 fabulous days tour with 3 different drivers (David, Nick and Graeme) who have lots of knowledge, friendly and so helpful is a top-notch. Thank you guys, keep up your good work! The historic place of Port Arthur, to see and experience the wildlife from the unzoo, amazing views and walks of Wineglass Bay & Cradle Mountain and extra little stops at some places every morning & afternoon to try locals snacks, this tour is for sure worth for money, worth for visit and worth it all. No complaints for the buses we took, clean & aircon flows, and drivers follow the protocol for the COVID safety too. Thanks to Graeme for some very useful tips and information on our free day in LST. Recommended 3D TASMANIA COMBO TOUR!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (Peter) was pleasant and interesting. We enjoyed the natural features - The lavender farm was mildly interesting - best part was the lavender milkshake. The chocolate factory was mildly interesting."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. Thanks for showing us some of Tazmania’s most beautiful region Cradle Mountain! We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a wonderful guide and gave us a great day even though it was raining. The stops were all interesting and the Tasmanian scenery is spectacular. His personal anecdotes added local colour. I would highly recommend That’s The Spirit Tours."
* A traveler said: "Can recommend this tour. Our bus driver, Barry, was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the local area"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and tour company. Caitlin's customer service was absolutely amazing from the time she picked me up from Hobart to dropping me off to the hotel. Michael our driver was extremely knowledgeable about the coast line. We saw so much wild life such as seals, dolphins, birds, wombats, pademelons, wallabys and kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "Such a great wine tour! Stel was an amazing tour guide. We went to some beautiful wineries and tried lots of delicious wines. A very intimate experience where we got to sit down and spend time with the winemakers."
* A traveler said: "Gerard was amazing. Everything was timed perfectly. Great knowledge of the history and geography of the Huon region. (And the rest of Tasmania). We stopped at a couple of lovely cafes for coffee and scallop pies. On our way back we even stopped in Geeveston to spot a Platypus and we saw one!"
* A traveler said: "Jack was a great guide providing us with a wealth of information about Tasmania. It was well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "All of these sites are spectacular and left us an amazing memories! Our tour guide was also friendly and on time. We’re happy and worth going to these tours😊"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. We especially loved walking above the trees on the Tahune Airwalk. View from Mt. Wellington is breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Barry was a great tour guide. We had ample time at all of the stops, made a short stop for lunch (own expense), and he even fit in a stop at the lavender farm. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have David all to ourselves on our day tour! He was an excellent driver and is a wealth of knowledge on the locations and history of the region. We had such a nice time! Cheers David!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bass & Flinders Centre
- Port Arthur Penitentiary
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Parliament House
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Henty Dunes
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Don River Railway
- Bay of Fires
- Home Hill Devonport
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Platypus House
- Zoodoo Wildlife Park
- Bonnet Island
- Wing's Wildlife Park
- South Hobart
- The Nut
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali