Top Tasmania Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
4 Tasmania Classes & Workshops | All Tasmania Tours
Indulge in a VIP day out with this 8-hour Hobart tour that combines wine and art. This 'posh-as' package includes round-trip ferry transport from the Brooke Street Pier, admission to Hobart's renowned Mona (Museum of Old and New Art), two courses at Mona's top notch restaurant with Moorilla wine pairings, a private tour of Moorilla's cutting-edge winery, an intimate tasting in David Walsh's private subterranean barrel room with a winery ambassador, and a bottle of Muse to take home.
We are the only cheesemaking workshop in Tasmania! Sure you can visit the big commercial factories and view through the glass but why do that when we can teach you how to make your favourite cheeses safely and with more flavour than you've ever imagined right in your own home! Tasmania is the milk capital of Australia for a reason which is why we make the best cheese in the country!
LOVE TENNIS? Providing a unique tennis experience while visiting Hobart at a private residence. Come for a private lesson to brush up on your game or grab a group of friends or the family for a group lesson or simply a game with equipment and refreshments provided. Nestled in bushland 10 minutes from Hobart's CBD and as a former professional tennis player, we provide a unique location and tennis experience. All abilities welcome!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Tasmania?
The best Classes & Workshops in Tasmania according to Viator travelers are:
- Master Gin Making Classes
- Moorilla Estate's Posh-As Day at Mona
- 2-Day Cheesemaking Workshop in Launceston
- Tennis Experience in Hobart
What tours in Tasmania are good for avoiding crowds?
- Russell Falls
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Gordon River
- Macquarie Island
- Parliament House
- James Boag Brewery
- Queens Domain
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Richmond Village
- Seahorse World
- Tamar Valley
- Platypus House
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Henty Dunes
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Battery Point
- Convict Trail
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
Things to do near Tasmania
- Things to do in Launceston
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory