Top Tasmania Bus Tours
132 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "Simply a must for any Hobart holiday. The driver is informative and can manage Bus 203 pretty well in the high winds."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Tim our driver from Gray Line was excellent, informative, friendly and polite. The guide at PT Arthur took too long to explain site so little time left to see buildings but still great day."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "A great experience from booking to end of tour. The staff went. Out of their way to advise on difficult access, to organise close pickups and the tour guide/driver was helpful, informed commentary, and pleasant Most enjoyable and adaptable when snow blocked our way. We especially enjoyed the drive around the narrow streets of Hobart and the informed stories of the past."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "The men loved the experience of helping with the sailing and all the information about how to sail Hospitality was fantastic scones and cream with tea/coffee then wine beers and a cheese platter Fabulous morning"
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the harbor and sites. The Capitan was informative and knew a fair bit of the area. Not a bad price for the time."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "The Ferry ride was lovely & relaxing, Mona was incredible, staff all around are so helpful and friendly and the food amazing"
* A traveler said: "The cliff top walk was amazing!! Jaw dropping views and serene nature, port Arthur was fantastic, such history! The amazing stops on the way were incredible, the guide were fantastic too"
* A traveler said: "Boat ride of the national park The lake was like glass Made for great photos and A special lunch and morning tea Was a cherry on top."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Alot to see, taste and photograph. A trip full of history and a delicious lunch."
* A traveler said: "I can't speak highly enough of this Under Down Under tour, and our guides Tim and Ian. I originally booked the tour because I was unable to hire a car, as it seemed to cover many of the sites that I had planned to visit. I ended up getting so much more, as our guides took us to places of which I was not previously aware, and they explained so much about what I was looking at, that I would not have known had I been driving about by myself. We were in a group of 18, of mixed ages and nationalities, and that enriched the experience even more for me, as I would have been a solo traveller. The highlights were the amazing National Parks ( The Russell and Nelson Falls, Lake St Clair, Cradle Mountain,the Gordon River, The Freycinet National Park, The Bay of Fires and the food (fresh oysters, amazing ice cream). Accommodation was in backpackers' hostels, and we bought our own food, so don't expect five star hotels. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would probably choose to do a tour again in preference to travelling on my own."
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day visiting Port Arthur, Richmond, Mt Wellington & everything in between. We were well taken care of by our driver Jack who made sure we had an interesting & enjoyable time."
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience! The stops we had were so beautiful, Richmond is great and every lookout, about the prison, it's ok but no much to see as it was destroy by fire. But something very important that made a difference was the tour guide Mark, very funny and full of knowledge!"
* A traveler said: "If you like adventure in a boat, this is the go. Great scenery, Wildlife, good food, and a crew that took care of all our needs on the day. Was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day at Cradle mountain the hike around Dove lake was fantastic and the drive up from Launceston was so beautiful. Rita our guide for the day was great she had coats, gloves and beanies if you didn’t have your own and knew a lot about the area. Highly recommended and don’t forget some warm clothing"
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Toby was a great guide full of interesting information. Lots of different landscapes to see. Smaller group of 12 makes a more personal experience"
* A traveler said: "My guide Kath was extremely knowledgeable , friendly and an excellent guide .Very enjoyable experience 😁"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Russell Falls
- Leven Canyon
- Lark Distillery
- Port Arthur Penitentiary
- Moorilla Winery
- Ben Lomond National Park
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Battery Point
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Queens Domain
- St. David's Cathedral
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Hobart Runnymede
- Constitution Dock
- Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali