Top Tarifa Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Tarifa Tours
Take a day trip to another continent with this convenient and affordable excursion across the Strait of Gibraltar. Experience the atmospheric North African port city of Tangier on this all-day tour from Tarifa (Cadiz). Take a side trip to the Caves of Hercules and Cape Espartel, visit to the Medina of Tangier, and enjoy a complimentary Moroccan lunch. Upgrade your trip to include a memorable camel ride.
Enhance your Andalusia trip by swapping Spain for a 3-day private guided tour in Morocco. You’ll save hours researching your trip and planning transport by having everything organized for you. A ferry crossing is included, as well as minivan transport. Morocco highlights include Fes, Tangier, and Chefchaouen. Conveniently, accommodation is provided, as well as many activities such as museum visits, and trekking.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover the most emblematic places in Tangier. We offer a day trip to Tangier, leaving from Tarifa, with all transfers included. So that you can discover this North African city in the most convenient way. You’ll go on both a bus sightseeing tour and one on foot. You’ll visit Cap Spartel, the impressive Palace of the Sultan, the Caves of Hercules and you’ll explore the Kasbah, the medina and the souk. At the souk, you’ll have free time to stroll down its colour and aroma-filled streets and pick up a souvenir. The day trip includes lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant where you’ll feast on the most exquisite dishes of Morocco's cuisine in a unique setting. Finally, you’ll be taken to the Port of Tangier Ville to board the return ferry to Tarifa.
Enjoy the colorful and magnificient city of Tangier for 2 days ! On this route you will leave Tarifa by ferry and travel across the Strait of Gibraltar, which hosts amazing views of the coast of Spain and Morocco. Once arriving in Tangier, you will notice this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe.You will have the opportunity to discover the ancient Medina and the Cave of Hercules. For the second day, leave the logistics to us and enjoy time to explore all that Morocco has to offer at your own pass. We invite you to spend your time with us and place another stamp in your passport.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Walking Tours in Tarifa?
What Walking Tours in Tarifa are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Andalucia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets