Top Taormina Wine Tastings
26 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "From start to end, this was the most amazing day. Bruno was warm and knowledgeable. He treated us like family with insights on the area and made sure all was perfect at each of the vineyards we visited. He curated a perfect day- private winery tour in the country, lunch with an amazing view at buzzy Gambino, and wrapping up the day with the delicious wines, hospitality and breathtaking views at Gibellina. I must add we felt at ease the entire trip thanks to Bruno ensuring we had water, tea, coffee, peaches (from his home!)… it was a true delight."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was an excellent guide. His love of Sicilian wine, food and culture was evident in the memorable day he provided. We enjoyed meeting another couple from a world away making this a beautiful experience all around."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Our morning with chef Dominico was incredible, we made so many things, learned so much and ate the most delicious food. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "cooking class was well organized and participated in making 7 different dishes----mainly fish. it was fun and delicious. the chef (Joe) and his staff were wonderful. very friendly and wanted everyone to enjoy the hands on class. loved it."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "He made it a memorable day for our group. He was caring, fun and generous with his history of the areas. Our driver, Louisa, got us to and from our stops safely and conscientiously."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. From pick up and back, explained in detail obout scillian life, culture and traditions. I woyld definitely recommend him. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Etna Wine Tour towards the end of September. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and good company. It was a small tour with one other couple and we visited 2 vine yards on the slopes of Mount Etna. Both vine yards were beautiful and the hosts made each tour very interesting and not only allowed us to sample their wines but provided us with a range of lovely food as well. Couldn't have asked for a better tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful half day sailing adventure that exceeded expectations. The company location is easy to find and check in was seamless. The company was very good at communication with us through text messages prior to the trip. The boat captain Gregorio was fully engaging, informative and a competent sailor. The trip, as advertised, was limited to the Taormina Bay area and included time for swimming very near Isola Bella. Gregorio provided some light snacks (ham, cheese, melon, sun dried tomatoes and olives) and wine. All in all, it was a very nice carefree half day adventure in beautiful weather. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a wonderful experience. Each winery had its unique presentation and taste. The luncheon was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was very interesting as we walked through a park and then on to the amphitheater. We were then taken to a local restaurant for the wine tasting which was really exceptional. Three wines were presented along with a nice selection of appetizers. It was a fun and enjoyable evening. We would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was an amazing guide. Very professional and knowledgeable. He went over and above to make this tour as wonderful as he could. He made this tour fabulous!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide! Learned a lot. The actual guide of the villa was very knowledgeable and covered his topic well. Josephine, the general guide, was also excellent and very flexible."
* A traveler said: "This is a very good choice because you do save money by booking the three together and these tours covered most of what we wanted to do in Taormina. We did the food tour on our first evening. The guide, Salvo, was excellent; really interestiung, entertaining and interested in his guests. He's clearly passionate about his job, friendly and highly professional. He allowed the different parties on the tour to mix and enjoy each otehrs company. The three stops were all very good; nice food and wine and all explained clearly. The second trip was the Etna food and wine tour. We were lucky to have Salvo again and again he managed to get all of the differnt parties talking and enjoying the day. The winery was beautful with excellent service, generous tastings and delicious food. This was followed by a stop at a beautiful restaurant, again with great local wine and a tasty meal. The final trip was the Godfather tour - fun, informative, a nice meal and an interesting guide (sorry I don't recall his name)."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Corso Umberto I
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Isola Bella
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia