Top Taormina Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour!! Enzo picked us up at the hotel and we explored Mount Etna including him giving us a tour and time for us to explore on our own. Then he took us to a great honey and wine place for some tasting before going to alcantara gorge. Overall highly recommend this tour! He was so knowledgeable and great with English (and also spoke German to other tour members ) and made it a super great day."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Etna during sunset. It was well organised and our tour guide Simone was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Simone was a fantastic guide, sharing his extensive knowledge of the volcano and surrounding areas. We hiked to some of the larger craters, about 2000m up. The view spectacular! Bring good shoes for moderate hiking and layers to dress in, along with water. Glad we did this - beautiful and educational."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. Simon our guide was very informative...... clearly loves Enta and great to talk to. When we went it was very cold and windy so bring lots of layers and a wind proof jacket."
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely evening. Was just the right length of time. Very professional. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was a great guide, informative and accommodating. We had a cloudy day on Mount Etna but was really amazing trip and we really enjoyed the off road experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide! Learned a lot. The actual guide of the villa was very knowledgeable and covered his topic well. Josephine, the general guide, was also excellent and very flexible."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia