Top Taormina How to Get Around
80 results | All Taormina Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our trip. Massimo is incredibly knowledgeable and funny, you’ll get a sincere and insightful view on the whole process of choosing, cooking and eating Sicilian food. Him and Munir make you feel at home and give you all kinds of recommendations even for when you leave the class. Totally recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was an excellent guide. His love of Sicilian wine, food and culture was evident in the memorable day he provided. We enjoyed meeting another couple from a world away making this a beautiful experience all around."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. Simon our guide was very informative...... clearly loves Enta and great to talk to. When we went it was very cold and windy so bring lots of layers and a wind proof jacket."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Margaret, was both knowledgeable and personable. And very forgiving. We misunderstood our meeting place and yet she waited patiently for us to find our way to her and then extended the length of our tour to make up for the time we had lost. She showed us the special highlights of this magical city by focusing not only on the most popular tourist attractions, but also on those parts of town where the locals tend to hang out. Highly recommend this tour with someone like Margaret who will go above and beyond expectations."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Etna during sunset. It was well organised and our tour guide Simone was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful half day sailing adventure that exceeded expectations. The company location is easy to find and check in was seamless. The company was very good at communication with us through text messages prior to the trip. The boat captain Gregorio was fully engaging, informative and a competent sailor. The trip, as advertised, was limited to the Taormina Bay area and included time for swimming very near Isola Bella. Gregorio provided some light snacks (ham, cheese, melon, sun dried tomatoes and olives) and wine. All in all, it was a very nice carefree half day adventure in beautiful weather. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour!! Enzo picked us up at the hotel and we explored Mount Etna including him giving us a tour and time for us to explore on our own. Then he took us to a great honey and wine place for some tasting before going to alcantara gorge. Overall highly recommend this tour! He was so knowledgeable and great with English (and also spoke German to other tour members ) and made it a super great day."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up right outside our hotel. Loved that shoes were provided, so we didn't have to carry hiking shoes for our entire Italy trip. The guide was informative, we learned a lot about Mt Etna and the surrounding towns. Our guides were personable and made the tour fun! The guides often checked in on the comfort and safety of the group. This tour included viewing 3 different areas of Mt. Etna, including a cave hard hats included. The included dinner was very good.|The tour as a whole was definitely worth the money and I would recommend to anyone who can handle some hiking!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a wonderful experience. Each winery had its unique presentation and taste. The luncheon was delicious."
* A traveler said: "We went on the Etna Wine Tour towards the end of September. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and good company. It was a small tour with one other couple and we visited 2 vine yards on the slopes of Mount Etna. Both vine yards were beautiful and the hosts made each tour very interesting and not only allowed us to sample their wines but provided us with a range of lovely food as well. Couldn't have asked for a better tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia