Top Taormina Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Pasta Making Classes
Private Sightseeing Tours
Pizza Making Classes
Street Food Tours
Luxury Car Tours
Likely To Sell Out
8 results | All Taormina Tours
The best way to connect with any local culture is through food, and nowhere is this more true than Sicily. With this cooking class, shop for ingredients at the market in Taormina like a local before learning how to prepare a variety of traditional Sicilian dishes with Chef Massimo in his restaurant kitchen. Enjoy the fruits of our labors over lunch afterwards, served with two local wines.
Dig into delicious Sicilian cuisine by taking this fun half-day cooking class at a restaurant in central Taormina. With a professional Sicilian chef by your side, learn about the history of the regional cuisine and prepare a lush 3-course meal. Visit the outdoor market to purchase ingredients and then head back to the restaurant to begin cooking and, eventually, eating.
Make pizza like a pro during a cooking class in Taormina. Under the expert tuition of a local ‘pizzaiolo,’ you’ll make a versatile dough from scratch and top it with a fresh sauce. Hear tips, learn about the ingredients, then sit down to savor your hard-earned Sicilian feast. Bruschetta, wine, and soft drinks are also included.
Learn how to cook delicious Sicilian specialties in a family atmosphere, in front of a beautiful garden in the heart of the historic center of Taormina, with a professional Chef. We will make your holiday in Sicily very special thanks tp the flavors and aromas of our splendid land. You will taste a thousand of ingredients wisely mixed together so as to never create monotony and you will discover new flavors through rich dishes that smell of sea, mountain, almond, ricotta or even oil, earth, life, of something good.
Sicilian cuisine is renowned as some of the best in Italy and this 5-hour cooking class is the perfect introduction. Shop for ingredients at Taormina Market, learn to make traditional Sicilian dishes like fresh pasta and Caponata, then sit down to enjoy a delicious homemade lunch, accompanied by Sicilian wine.
Discover the secrets of the perfect Sicilian pizza! You will learn to recognize the types of dough and to make pizza with a professional pizza chef in the historic center of Taormina. Only bring with you a lot of enthusiasm! Your chef will take care of you throughout the lesson. In addition, he will prepare the station for you with all the fresh ingredients you need. Pizza is an Italian symbol and is prepared with simplicity and creativity. In this pizza chef course in Taormina, you will create and bake your own pizza by choosing your favorite ingredients. Make your pizza with different toppings (margherita, marinara, norma, capricciosa, potatoes and mozzarella etc.), and after preparing the pizza, we will have lunch together in front of a beautiful garden in the heart of Taormina and Sicily.
Start your culinary journey across Sicilian cooking traditions. Take advantage of your time on the island of Sicily and learn some true Italian cooking methods, old traditional Sicilian recipes, and how cooking is different in regions of Sicily. Discover the secrets of traditional Sicilian cuisine during this private cooking class led by a professional chef.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
If you want to spend an unforgettable day and enjoy all the best that the offers place you have chosen to spend your holidays, choose Transfer Sicily Tours and not you will regret it. Professional drivers with latest generation comfortable and safe vehicles they will guide you to discover authentic Sicily and if you are a pizza lover you cannot miss this wonderful experience! You will eat a delicious pizza made with your own hands and then you will have time to visit the most beautiful village in Sicily. What are you waiting for to contact us?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Taormina?
The best Classes & Workshops in Taormina according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Taormina are taking additional safety precautions?
These Taormina experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Taormina are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Taormina may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Taormina Piazza Duomo Tours & Tickets
- Villa Comunale Tours & Tickets
- Castelmola Tours & Tickets
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia) Tours & Tickets
- Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina) Tours & Tickets
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja) Tours & Tickets
- Corso Umberto I Tours & Tickets
- Piazza IX Aprile Tours & Tickets
- Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Romana del Casale Tours & Tickets
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets