Sunshine Skyway Bridge Tours and Activities
This iconic Florida bridge is a testament to humankind’s architectural prowess and mother nature’s sheer beauty. Officially known as the Bob Graham Sunshine Skyway Bridge (named after the former Florida governor), it was built in 1954 and spans Tampa Bay with a 1,500-foot cable-stayed main span. The bridge’s height, expansive views of the surrounding bay and modern design landed it the No. 3 spot on the Travel Channel’s list of top bridges in the world. Those traveling to Tampa shouldn’t miss the chance to be impressed by this architectural wonder and the amazing views of Florida and the Gulf of Mexico it provides.
Tours and Activities to Experience Sunshine Skyway Bridge
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stunning Helicopter flight over Skyway Bridge, Fort Desoto & St. Pete Beaches.
- See All of Gorgeous Tampa Bay by Helicopter
- Magnificent Helicopter Tour -Tampa Bay, Skyway Bridge, Beaches of Pinellas Co.
- Tampa Bay Fishing Charter Half Day 1-2 People
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia