Top Tamarindo Water Tours
37 results | All Tamarindo Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my Dream Chaser excursion. Even though the weather was not on our side, the staff made sure we had a great time. They were really kind and friendly!! I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "Diego and Axel were incredible. Highly recommend anyone wanting to get out on the water to choose this team! Also caught a fish with a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome driver. Knew a lot about place we were visiting and where we should check out. Nice welcome to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "We loved the captain and crew. We had such a fun time! Thank you for a great Costa Rican Catamaran experience!! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great Ride, Comfortable vehicle, and an AMAZING Driver! The service was first class. I will definitely use them again!"
* A traveler said: "The instructors at Iguana Surf really know their stuff! My 15 year-old son had a great experience learning to surf. The instructor spent 2 full hours with him. The equipment was in good condition as well. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Ivan was an exceptional guide! We feel so fortunate to have been on *his* tour given his 20+ years of experience and knowledge of the estuary and local wildlife. We had our sons, ages 7 and 11, with us. Ivan was super fun for the children and taught them how to call the howler monkeys. And the monkeys responded each time. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Smaller boat with a great crew of two. Very attentive, professional and they made it fun too. Traditional Costa Rican food with fresh fruit. An open bar with just about anything desired."
* A traveler said: "Great guide Juan Carlos. Knowledgeable, professional, polite and entertaining. A must visit and do especially with these guides! Both English and Spanish.."
* A traveler said: "Luis and Victor were so knowledgeable and very passionate. We had a great time hiking through the forest and seeing monkeys, crocodiles and birds. We also hiked up some ropes!!! Thank you for a memorable experience! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "A great guided tour on the river. We saw sooooo many monkey's and crocs. Enough to last a lifetime. Our driver and guide Manny and Jose are the best!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Luis is the bomb! He was very patient with our group and pointed out so much wildlife to us once we reached the island. It was a wonderful learning experience and we took home with us memories that will last a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "My guide Julian and driver Leonard were fantastic, took the time to point out things befire we got to the river tour. River tour was excellent, crocodiles monkeys, bats. The variety of life was impressive. River boat captain was very good at locating and pointing items out"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our Anniversary day and it was beyond perfect! Guides were great and very attentive. Explained everything around us and once in the snorkling section they did the same. And the sunset to end the day was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Power Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley