Top Activities on the Ground in Tamarindo
45 results | All Tamarindo Tours
* A traveler said: "A great experience. I own my own horse at home, so the owner took me to the side and we did a lot of galloping along the beach and straightaways. My husband on the other side was completely content with walking/trotting with the group. It was great for all levels of experience!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome driver. Knew a lot about place we were visiting and where we should check out. Nice welcome to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Great Ride, Comfortable vehicle, and an AMAZING Driver! The service was first class. I will definitely use them again!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my Dream Chaser excursion. Even though the weather was not on our side, the staff made sure we had a great time. They were really kind and friendly!! I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "Everything you need and nothing you don’t. Good food, beverages, and scenery, no activities boat cruise with live music - exactly what we wanted. Awesome trip!"
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Diego and Axel were incredible. Highly recommend anyone wanting to get out on the water to choose this team! Also caught a fish with a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "Luis and Victor were so knowledgeable and very passionate. We had a great time hiking through the forest and seeing monkeys, crocodiles and birds. We also hiked up some ropes!!! Thank you for a memorable experience! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were amazing! We will be back, the hike is tough if you don’t normally excersise though so make sure you are ready for it"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Kevyn was a great tour guide and knows a lot about local wildlife. The food at the restaurant was also really good."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our guides Eugene and Brian were great and super attentive. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Awesome excursion! From our amazing driver, Santos, who stayed with us the whole day to the zip lining (7 lines), water slide, horseback riding, and th mud bath/hot springs. Zero complaints. We'll worth the price tag."
* A traveler said: "Great guide Juan Carlos. Knowledgeable, professional, polite and entertaining. A must visit and do especially with these guides! Both English and Spanish.."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! Martin picked us up right on time. On our drive, he gave us information about different areas and giving us recommendations along the way. Once we arrived at the location, he guided us along the way, taking pictures for us to have and cheering us on the whole time! So glad we went with this excursion it was truly so memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Guides were quite informative and made sure all questions were answered and that it was an enjoyable experience for everyone. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tubing was an absolute BLAST!!! The zip lining was good too, just wish the “zips” were faster….probably because I e been on longer faster lines, but it was still fun."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great! The hot springs are stunning, with the chance to enjoy a massage listening to the sound of the waterfall. The zip lining and water slide were so fun and even the food was delicious! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "From the friendly welcome thru the zip lining and pleasant guides just a great fun time! Great environment!"
* A traveler said: "Very serene and relaxing day. The walk through the rain forest was stunning and the mud bath was amazing. The tour guide Jose was very nice, and accommodating. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley