Top Tamarindo Surfing Lessons
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Active & Outdoor Classes
Classes & Workshops
Likely To Sell Out
5 results | All Tamarindo Tours
Sort by: Featured
There’s a good reason why Tamarindo is known as a top surf destination for beginners. In just one lesson, you can pop up on your board and ride a wave when you take a private or group lesson. Or, even upgrade to a 3-day mini-surf camp—the choice is yours when you book. No matter what you choose, hang easy knowing that all equipment and a qualified instructor are included with all packages.
- Learn how to stand up and surf like a pro in a 2 hour lesson! - If you already know how, learn new tips and tricks from a local professional competitive surfer - Includes all day long board rental so you can practice your new moves Tamarindo is considered one of the best surf spots in Costa Rica - and for good reason! Never ending sunshine, warm waters (you can leave your wetsuit at home!), fantastic waves for both beginners and experienced surfers and beautiful scenery make it hard to beat.
Get a 2 hour of free surf lesson in one of the world’s best beaches to try out surfing or if you are an experienced surfer, just enjoy the amazing waves. We are the first academy in Tamarindo where we teach in a holistic way what it's necessary to progress and how to do that with certified . Understanding the needs of our clients to become surfers, given our experience, and teach parameters that will be established for the different classes to be given, showing all possible variables. From a holistic point of view of what it is necessary to learn, what are the real needs of the client to face their surfing future in the best way.
This is an amazing package that will allow the student to follow up and work on his/her skills day by day at a special discounted rate. - 2 Local Surf Lessons - Surf Video and Photo Package - Your Own Personal RashGuard - Surf Trip to a Nearby Local Break - Unlimited Board Rentals For the Entire Week
We at Seafari Costa Rica, welcome intermediate and advanced surfers ( SUP surf also) to a guided road trip to less crowded breaks, on selected locations to fit your level with the forecast. Available 3 hours driving time vary from 20 to 35 minutes Pick up / drop off in Tamarindo and Langosta Additional charge PU/DO other locations Board rental available by request
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Surfing in Tamarindo?
The best Surfing in Tamarindo according to Viator travelers are:
What Surfing in Tamarindo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Tamarindo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Surfing in Tamarindo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Tamarindo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley