Tallinn has so much to see and do that getting the maximum from three days in the city requires careful planning. From discovering its Old Town UNESCO World Heritage Site to exploring farther afield, here’s our take on spending 72 hours in the Estonian capital.
Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
Raekoja 1, Tallinn, Estonia, 10114
Tallinn Town Hall is located at Raekoja plats 1. From June 25 to August 31, the museum and tower are open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm. Tickets cost 4 euros.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)?
What else should I know about attractions in Tallinn?
- Tallinn Legends
- Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn)
- Dome Church
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Toompea Castle (Toompea Loss)
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Tallinn Cruise Port (Tallinna Sadam)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Lauluvӓljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kadriorg Park
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Estonian Open Air Museum