Top Syracuse Sightseeing Tours
31 results | All Syracuse Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was super knowledgable about the area and the history of Ortigia. All of the food and drinks we excellent. If you have the time, this is a great tour to take to get a mix of the history, culture and food of Siracusa."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on the day we arrived in Ortigia. Our guide was Marco and he was brilliant! We had a lovely walk around Ortigia, Marco told us many stories about the history of the island and Sircuse, including the mythology. He was knowledgeable and passionnate, a very engaging storyteller. We felt like we understood the place better after the tour. As it was winter, it was dark when we started the tour (5.15pm) so were worried we would miss out on some things, but we didn’t, everywhere we went had enough lighting to be able to see what was important. We particularly enjoyed visiting the unusual cathedral which Marco gave us a little tour around inside. We chose the option including food tasting and wine so Marco dropped us at a little cafe at the end of the tour where we were given a platter of Sicilian foods which was very yummy! Plenty of food to fill us up and we sampled 2 different Sicilian red wines. I would highly recommend this tour and I’d recommend doing it at the beginning of your stay in Siracusa/Ortigia like we did to really get a feel for the island."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matilda was great! The food and wine tasting were amazing! I would differently recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "What a marvelous experience. Carlo was an amazing and knowledgeable guide combined with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend Sicily Nature Adventures."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful young lady take us around Noto. She has so much history and politics to tell us. The town was wonderful with so much to see that really we could have stayed for many hours but our scheduled time was too short. Would go back and do more next time."
* A traveler said: "Found this guided visit through Viator and for us this trip was one of the highlights of our holiday. Price was very reasonable and only minimum of two people was required. Many other destinations require more attendants to be realized. Even though we are not overly passionate bird watchers it was very interesting to see flamingos and other birds. The nature reserve was interesting and there was much to see. Tunaplant, marshlands, beach, watchtower and many varying landscapes. Our guide Carlo was very friendly and knew so much about the place and the plants and animals. He also told very interesting stories about the life in Sicily now and in the old days. I very much recommend Carlo and Vendicari visit if you have the chance to. If we visit Sicily again, we definitely will go to other trip of his."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Siracusa by our knowledgeable and charming guide Elena -- including a special look at the St. Lucia celebration that was in progress at the time of our visit. In addition to all the history, she had lots of interesting anecdotes and insights only a native could provide."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area. Friendly, knowledgeable guide who made the experience all the better."
* A traveler said: "Marco was charming and knowledgeable. It really is worth having a guide to add colour and detail for a visit to the park. It is much better than having your nose in a book. Marco told stories, legends, battles as well as highlighting flora. I noticed other visitors listening in! The tour lasts 2h."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marco, picked us up from our hotel in the Ortigia area of Siracusa and we drove to Noto. Along the way he provided a wonderful running narrative of the countryside and Sicilian culture. In Noto, his knowledge of the baroque architecture was extensive and clearly provided us with insights into how the development of such beautiful examples came to be in Noto.|A great guide with a great topic."
* A traveler said: "The driver Marco was most enjoyable and knowledgeable of our destinations. It was nice to have someone who enjoys engaging in conversation of a broad band of topics."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun to talk to. Truly a great experience and definitely want to go back another time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia