Top Sydney Parks
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Nature and Wildlife
Tickets & Passes
1 result | All Sydney Tours
Book yourself some time away from the hustle and bustle of inner-city Sydney with this ticket package to the tranquil Chinese Garden. Arrive at any time you want, seven days a week – you’re not bound to a specific entry and exit time with this ticket. Explore the lush plant life, hidden pagodas, and colorful statues at your own speed, or join one of three informative tours that run during the day at no extra cost.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Parks in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia