Top Sydney Night Cruises
3 Sydney Night Cruises | All Sydney Tours
Available from Oct 26
Enjoy an evening of fine dining and spectacular views on a dinner cruise that takes place on the waters of Sydney Harbour. Indulge your tastebuds with a meal that includes six superb courses accompanied by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines and a full open bar. Listen to live music from the lounge singer and pianist while soaking in iconic sights of Sydney such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. It’s a great way to celebrate a special occasion while in Sydney.
Available from Oct 28
Experience the magic of sailing Sydney Harbour during a twilight cruise aboard an exquisitely restored historic tall ship. Enjoy seeing the city at sunset and get photo ops of iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as they light up for the night. Snack on refreshments and dinner dishes and have the choice to include unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks. The entertaining crew provides commentary on Australia's maritime history, making for an unforgettable sail on Sydney Harbour.
Available from Oct 28
Planning the perfect way to ring in the new year can be stressful, so leave the planning to the experts. This New Year's Eve Sydney Harbour cruise promises a luxurious experience. You'll be served the finest food and Bollinger Champagne, top-class wines, and premium beers as you cruise and enjoy the harbor's famed fireworks display.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in Sydney?
What tours in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
- Sydney Observatory
- The Rocks
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Hawkesbury River
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Sydney Central Business District
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- Avalon Beach
- Royal Botanic Garden and The Domain
- Goat Island
- Rose Bay
- The Star Sydney
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Oxford Street
- Justice and Police Museum
- Australian Museum
- Shelly Beach
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania