White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Located near the historic Anzac Bridge, the White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT) is a busy port and the entryway for many cruise passengers headed into Sydney. Visitors can enjoy a variety of day trips into the modern, cosmopolitan city, which offers plenty of historical, cultural, and natural attractions.
White Bay Cruise Terminal is Sydney’s port of entry for cruise ships that are small enough to sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The dock is only a short ferry ride away from central Sydney.
Many visitors opt for guided tours to maximize their time on shore: You can choose from a variety of half-day and full-day tours that include stops at top city highlights such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Watsons Bay, and the Rocks. If you want to go farther afield, opt for a day trip to destinations like the Blue Mountains, the Hunter Valley wine region, or Port Stephens.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Most shore excursions include port pick-up and drop-off.
- Many shore excursions and activities include time outdoors and require some walking; wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Sydney “destination ambassadors” are available in the terminal to provide local information.
- There are no luggage storage facilities at or near White Bay Cruise Terminal.
- There are several different cruise terminals in Sydney; be sure you know which terminal your ship is using.
How to Get To Sydney
Cruise passengers can take the White Bay ferry from White Bay Cruise Terminal to the King Street Wharf No. 1 at Barangaroo, just to the northwest of the Sydney Central Business District. There are also taxis available at the port.
English is the official language in Sydney. The local currency is the Australian dollar.ATMs are widely available throughout the city, and you can also exchange money at banks or at currency exchange offices.
Address: Circular Quay or Darling Harbour, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience White Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT)
No results found!
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania