With its iconic skyline, world-famous landmarks, and picturesque waterfront, Sydney is photogenic from all angles. Whether you want to see it from the skies, the tallest building, or from the water, here's where to find the best views in Sydney.
Thomas Street, Sydney, New South Wales
Getting to either location is relatively simple. Haymarket is a five minute walk from Town Hall or Central Station, and Flemington has its own station just a couple of minutes’ walk away. Entry to both markets is free, though what you spend once inside is up to you! Haymarket is open 9-5 every day. The Flemington location is open Friday – Sunday, though it has a different opening time every day, so it’s best to check the market’s website.
Sydney Half Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★
$126.37 per adult
Excellent private tour
Peter was an excellent tour guide and provided us with a true insiders view to the city. We enjoyed the insight and the experience.
Matthew_B, Mar 2020
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland