360 Bar and Dining Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Perched at the top of Sydney Tower, 88 stories above the streets of the Central Business District (CBD), the rotating restaurant 360 Bar and Dining ensures that every corner of the city is visible right from your table. It takes exceptional food to draw your attention away from the view, but the chefs have mastered the challenge.
With spectacular views and prices to match, 360 Bar and Dining is popular with expense-account diners and those celebrating special occasions. The menu is modern Australian with a French twist, and diners can choose one to three courses at lunch and two to three courses at dinner; many options incur surcharges. Pre-booked packages for lunch and dinner offer your choice of dining time. If you’re most interested in the views, which stretch from the Blue Mountains to Sydney Harbour, it’s possible to come just for drinks, though a minimum cost applies.
Things to Know Before You Go
- 360 Bar and Dining is a must-visit for some of the best views of the city.
- The establishment enforces a dress code of smart casual.
- The restaurant is wheelchair-accessible for tables of up to four people.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.
- The restaurant offers a children’s menu.
How to Get There
Sydney Tower is located in the heart of the CBD, within walking distance of many hotels and attractions including Sydney Opera House and Darling Harbour. The closest train station is St. James, a minute’s walk away. If driving, the restaurant offers validation for four nearby Wilson Garages.
When to Get There
360 Bar and Dining is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week. Lunch is served 12pm to 4pm (last booking time at 2pm), and dinner is served 5:30pm to 11pm (last booking at 9pm). The restaurant is consistently busy, so be sure to book ahead—especially for weekends and holidays.
If the expansive view still has you in its grasp after your meal is complete, move into the golden shell bar to to continue taking in the sights while sipping cocktails. 360 Bar is open from 12pm to late every day and has an extensive wine list and bar snacks in addition to well-crafted cocktails.
Address: Market Street, Sydney, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience 360 Bar and Dining
No results found!
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Surfers Paradise
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania