Top Swiss Alps Outdoor Activities
108 results | All Swiss Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Gf and I had a great time, good positive vibes from our pilots Ray and Anders. Very energetic and made the experience great for a first time! Thanks again guys!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "What a GREAT experience!!! A beautiful ride with a terrific guide!! So much fun with a great picnic, a stop for coffee and snacks and the waterfalls were magnificent. Best of our vacation and so glad we got to Interlaken."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Ian our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. He photographed the entire trip for us and ensured we all had a wonderful experience. Would love to work with them again!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately, I didn't get to jump due to poor weather. The people at Skydive Interlaken were very accommodating, offering to take us in the morning, but we couldn't. They ensured a prompt refund. I hope to return soon!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun and easy. Everything is prepared for you and it's really beautiful. Be prepared to hike a little bit on the mountainside to the takeoff point."
* A traveler said: "Was the first time my family ever tried canyoning and couldn't have asked for a better guides. They were knowledgeable, kind, friendly and patient. Can be bit scary at times, especially for me (mom) but they guided me every step of the way and so happy I did it all. No regrets!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hudson, Owen and Konstantine were outstanding. They provided the right amount of safety and instruction with a good bit of humor and entertainment. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We didn't know what to expect, as we had only gone sledding down basic smaller hills in our town. It was exceptionally fun! Truly the longest sledding ride, with the thrill of going down the hill (sometimes very fast), and the extra added bonus of it being at night."
* A traveler said: "Thanks you, Mr.Martin! For ourkids was the coolest thing to do, here in Davos. Both of you was very profesional and kind.Made our kids-and us, of course- a very nice day . The pictures and the movie are amazing, really. Do a great job, happy to meet you! Best whises, Alexandru family"
* A traveler said: "Great experience in such a beautiful circumstance! The meeting stop (The Office) is right in front of the Davos Platz station and it’s very easy access to the flying spot at the top of the mountains. Pilots are super seasoned and hard to notice how the controlling of paragliding is difficult. Also they are very nice guys, of course;) We can enjoy some acrobatic moves if you want, and this tour is available throughout year!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium)
- Segantini Museum
- Zermatt Mountain Railways (Zermatt Bergbahen)
- Glacier Express
- Aletsch Glacier
- Stockalper Palace
- Lake Staz (Lej da Staz)
- St. Beatus Caves (St. Beatus-Höhlen)
- Aare Gorge
- Schynige Platte
- Adventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken)
- Wengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway
- Furka Pass
- Harder Kulm
- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
- Swiss Miniature Park (Swissminiatur)
- Bernina Express
- Rhone Glacier
- Zermatt-Matterhorn Ski Paradise
- Glacier Canyon
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna