Top Suzhou Historical Tours
74 results | All Suzhou Tours
* A traveler said: "Can't recommended this tour enough and our guide, Sunny! Completely tailored to our interests, Sunny made sure we saw all the sights and sounds of Suzhou and wasn't phased by our constant questions. Suitable for any age and fitness level. Highly recommend - Sunny is a gem!!"
* A traveler said: "Becky was a wonderful guide, felt like family. This was a very nice tour while in Suzhou. Enjoyed walking around the shops off the canal as well. Becky showed us a local place to eat which was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Tracy and the driver met us at the train station and we set off to see Suzhou. She was an excellent guide and flexible regarding our interests. She took us to Tiger Hill and the Humble Administrator's Garden. Her knowledge appeared excellent and she was quite willing to answer questions, We also decided, last minute, to take a leisurely "gondola" ride. She accompanied us to the hotel and ensured we were checked-in before she departed. The booking process with Viator was pretty smooth and they were excellent communicators. Even though we had a minor "glitch," they worked to correct the issue to my satisfaction - which they diid! I will use them again. All in all, we had a great time in Suzhou and I recommend Viator."
* A traveler said: "The Suzhou tour with Anita was fantastic. She got us to all the best parts of Suzhou and was super knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the lunch as well - - the authentic Local cuisine was delicious. The meet up at the train station and transportation throughout the tour was flawless. Highly recommend tours with This tour operator and Anita."
* A traveler said: "Sunny's Tours was amazing - friendly, knowledgeable and flexible. Changed our tour stops to ensure they matched our interests, went at a pace that was comfortable to us and made sure food allergies were a non-issue. The water village was the highlight - fun, interesting and highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Revisiting Suzhou after many years. Wanted a comprehensive tour of the main sightseeing spots in the city. This trip turned out to meet all my requirements. My guide Anita was well informed and an excellent tour guide. She was pleasant and kept me well informed of the itinerary at the start of both days updating it as we went along. She was efficient and sensitive to my needs as a single traveller ensuring time was well spent and not wasted on things I did not have an interest in. The 2 day tour itself was not rushed with more than adequate time available for visiting the various elements of the itinerary. Lunch was not included but Anita (and the Driver) were able to recommend excellent local restaurants and food for a foreign traveller. The drivers were considerate helpful and most of all gave confidence in their driving ability in a somewhat busy city. All in all an excellent choice to see the city in an unhurried but comprehensive way."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Suzhou Flexible Private Day Tour with Lunch
- 4-Hour Flexible Suzhou City Highlights Private Tour
- Private Flexible Suzhou City Tour with Tongli or Zhouzhuang Water Town Options
- Suzhou and Tongli Water Village Private Day Tour with Lunch
- Private Day Tour: Suzhou Highlights with Hotel or Railway Station Transfer
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture