* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Georgie, was very enthusiastic and told us alot of things that we didn't know and definitely wouldn't of known, unless being on this tour. A great tour and finished off with some amazing views. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "this was a really informative and enjoyable talk i the lady that took us so Lovely enthusiastic and knowledgeable we really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour learning a wealth of very interesting information from an enthusiastic tour guide! Would advise the tour if you are ever visiting Sterling... Don’t be one of the huge percentage that don’t on visiting this great City!"
* A traveler said: "The continual Scottish rain and wind did not dampen the beauty of the Scottish countryside and Stirling Castle, and the enthusiasm of our driver-guide, who was generous in sharing his knowledge of Scottish history and geography."
* A traveler said: "By far the best tour I have been on ever! John took great care to make sure I enjoyed myself to the fullest and was incredibly flexible in his tour, allowing us to stop for longer periods in some areas. His is the only tour to have more time on the ground than on the bus! An absolute must!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of four had a terrific time visiting Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond with Tom C in a small van. Tom was an excellent resource for the sights visited and general information on Scotland. We would highly recommend this shore excursion with Tom as your driver/guide. Thanks Tom!"
* A traveler said: "Communication about the transfer was great, was advised about the details the night before, and received updates about when the driver was leaving. The car was super comfortable, we were all provided with 2 cold bottles of water, and the driver was very friendly and professional."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time being shown around the Bannockburn Battlefield by Steven. He was so welcoming, enthusiastic an knowledgeable on both the battle and the events that lead up to it and the consequences. Highly recommend the tour over just reading the boards on the site. Molly the dog would also be a great goalkeeper if there were ever such a thing as a Scottish dog football team!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun tour. Gave great history of the English royal family. That was a FANTASTIC starting point of information vas we worked our way over to Edinburgh and down to London seeing all things Royal. There were many things that we saw all through our trip that tied back into Stirling."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whisky Distillery Trifecta - Macallan - Glenfiddich - Glenlivet - Private Tour
- Speyside Delight - Scottish Whisky Tour - Private Full Day
- Edinburgh Whisky Tour - Whisky Tasting and Distillery Tours - Full Day
- Stirling Old Town Jail Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- Stirling to Edinburgh Private Premium Transfer With Chauffeur
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England