Top Stirling Historical Tours
9 results | All Stirling Tours
* A traveler said: "this was a really informative and enjoyable talk i the lady that took us so Lovely enthusiastic and knowledgeable we really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Very fun tour. Gave great history of the English royal family. That was a FANTASTIC starting point of information vas we worked our way over to Edinburgh and down to London seeing all things Royal. There were many things that we saw all through our trip that tied back into Stirling."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time being shown around the Bannockburn Battlefield by Steven. He was so welcoming, enthusiastic an knowledgeable on both the battle and the events that lead up to it and the consequences. Highly recommend the tour over just reading the boards on the site. Molly the dog would also be a great goalkeeper if there were ever such a thing as a Scottish dog football team!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour learning a wealth of very interesting information from an enthusiastic tour guide! Would advise the tour if you are ever visiting Sterling... Don’t be one of the huge percentage that don’t on visiting this great City!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England