Top St Thomas On the Water
97 results | All St Thomas Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!!! The snorkeling spots were beautiful, the rum punch was yummy and never ran out, and Pogan and Valley we're awesome and knowledgeable hosts! Definitely worth the time and money to do!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was great, and captain Jake & his crew mate made the ride fun & simple! I will definitely recommend this to friends!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience.. My girl and I had a great time.. The interaction with other couples was cool.. We had a nice time . The captain and his crew was very attentive and gracious"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of fun and was very beautiful. It was nice to see the different sea life creatures."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful excursion! The crew took great care of us all day - continental breakfast, drinks and 3 different stops for snorkeling. The captain took us to the best places to see coral, fish and other aquatic life."
* A traveler said: "We all had a blast. Our tour guides were awesome and funny, making the whole experience enjoyable. We got to see so much underwater beauty.."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Saw turtles and fishes. Wish it was longer and further out. Would definitely recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. I would recommend to anyone traveling. Lots of amazing photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Captain Alex and First Mate, Danny provided a first class sail/snorkel experience. The boat was well cared for, lunch was delicious snd the crew was knowledgeable of the area. They put us where the turtles, fish, stingrays and coral are. They interacted well with the guests which. They earned an A++. Next STT trip will be with them."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience, just wish we could’ve went to honeymoon beach. Guys did an awesome job though!!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was definitely one for the books! Captain Joe and Katie are a beast. They made sure are drinks were always full and the painkillers were just right. The food was good and the vibe was excellent. Katie was even our personal photographer to make sure we had the right shots. I would highly recommend this sail with a great team."
* A traveler said: "The tour is amazing! He took us to the downtown area to shop, the mountain top for AMAZING banana daiquiris, Megan’s beach and to different sightseeing spots all over town to learn about the history of St. Thomas. Godfrey was an awesome tour guide and you can tell he loves what he does. The tour is very undervalued if anything."
* A traveler said: "Cannot recommend enough! Zack was our guide and he was very knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna and was able to answer all of our questions. Cynthia our host was very sweet and helpful. If you’re looking for a fun break from the beach and wanting to see more of the natural beauty of St. Thomas, book this tour. You won’t be disappointed! Highly recommend for the birder in your life."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and wild life. The snorkeling was good we saw some beautiful fish too"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super friendly and the cruise route was beautiful! The appetizers were really good and the drinks even better. This was the highlight of our trip! Would totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The food was very good our tour guide was awesome very knowledgeable about the islands. If we ever come back we will do this again"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time aboard the cat. The crew was great will sail again on The VI cat great sunset."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to spend a few hours, learn about St Thomas history and sample some delicious food and drink! Our guide, Lisa, was excellent, very informative!"
* A traveler said: "This was the ride of my life beautiful hands down I wud tell anyone to do this boat ride you are going to love it everyone is so cool and friendly but just make sure you have a case for the phone Bc you get wet telling u this now but if you don’t have a case they sale then by the boat area as well so need to worry"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Guides were very knowledgeable and fun. Definitely good to choose an exhibit or you won’t be at the park real long."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Very peaceful and relaxing sail prior to dinner followed by a very peaceful cruise back to our island. Crew was second to none."
* A traveler said: "The boat was GORGEOUS!!! The captain was so so kind and accommodating and the snorkeling was great!! Also great drinks!!"
* A traveler said: "Sven, our guide, was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about the island. Snorkeling with the turtles was great, we saw many. Very fun excursion"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lance was great, request him! He was very knowledgeable of the sea life and plants during our hike. Henley Cay is breathtaking, most of St, John’s is but this was definitely worth the kayak over!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Multi-day Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences