Top St Thomas Speed Boats
16 results | All St Thomas Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent, and my children was happy with the experience. Seen turtles, coral, stingray and many fish."
* A traveler said: "The tour is amazing! He took us to the downtown area to shop, the mountain top for AMAZING banana daiquiris, Megan’s beach and to different sightseeing spots all over town to learn about the history of St. Thomas. Godfrey was an awesome tour guide and you can tell he loves what he does. The tour is very undervalued if anything."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!!! The snorkeling spots were beautiful, the rum punch was yummy and never ran out, and Pogan and Valley we're awesome and knowledgeable hosts! Definitely worth the time and money to do!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super friendly and the cruise route was beautiful! The appetizers were really good and the drinks even better. This was the highlight of our trip! Would totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Russ and captain Ron did a great job . Dope experience definitely would recommend to do if your in st Thomas."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to spend a few hours, learn about St Thomas history and sample some delicious food and drink! Our guide, Lisa, was excellent, very informative!"
* A traveler said: "Godfrey was very courteous and knowledgeable of the island. This was a fun four hour tour that helped me get a general overview of St. Thomas. This trip is a good value"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was definitely one for the books! Captain Joe and Katie are a beast. They made sure are drinks were always full and the painkillers were just right. The food was good and the vibe was excellent. Katie was even our personal photographer to make sure we had the right shots. I would highly recommend this sail with a great team."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience, just wish we could’ve went to honeymoon beach. Guys did an awesome job though!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time aboard the cat. The crew was great will sail again on The VI cat great sunset."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Saw turtles and fishes. Wish it was longer and further out. Would definitely recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the crew Lacey and Jimmy! Stopped at excellent snorkel spots we could not access otherwise by jeep/beaches. Saw turtles,rays, beautiful coral and reef fish. Loved the lunch spot at Lime out…such a unique experience! Our teenager had fun as well. Very fun atmosphere and not overcrowded! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience great host. Will book again when we come back. Very laid back and patient with the group"
* A traveler said: "Great charter great captain nice dealing with them very knowledgeable. would definitely recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turtle Cove Catamaran Snorkel & Sail Adventure at Little Buck Island St. Thomas
- Snorkel & Swim with Turtles. Semi Private Tour to Buck Island & Honeymoon Beach
- Snorkel St. John Tour from Sapphire & Margaritaville
- Flavors of St Thomas Walking Food Tour
- St John Luxury Yacht Snorkel and Beach Experience from Margaritaville Resort
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Multi-day Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services