Top St Thomas Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All St Thomas Tours
Sort by: Featured
Head out for a day of snorkeling, swimming, and cruising with this private excursion. You and up to 11 of your friends or family members will hop aboard a power vessel for a tour of St Thomas, St John, and around. As this is a private activity, you can customize your adventure to suit your needs and interests.
Charter your own private power vessel for a day by booking this private activity for up to 12 people. You’ll have plenty of options, from snorkeling and swimming to simply just cruising the water. If you choose, you can also stop at one or more of the many beaches in the area for some time on the sand.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Rafting in St Thomas are taking additional safety precautions?
These St Thomas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Rafting in St Thomas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in St Thomas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sapphire Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hull Bay Tours & Tickets
- Crown Bay Marina Tours & Tickets
- Skytsborg Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort Tours & Tickets
- Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Hassel Island Tours & Tickets
- Yacht Haven Grande Tours & Tickets
- Magens Bay Tours & Tickets
- Mountain Top Tours & Tickets
- 99 Steps Tours & Tickets
- Vessup Bay Tours & Tickets
- Fort Christian Tours & Tickets
- Drake's Seat Tours & Tickets
- St Peter Greathouse Tours & Tickets
- Skyride to Paradise Point Tours & Tickets