Top St Lucia Tickets & Passes
13 results | All St Lucia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. Our guide, Natasha was wonderful. She did a great job of narrating all the sights. We got to see all of the island’s main highlights. We were served beer and rum punch on the bus. I would recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this excursion. Accessibility is amazing as they have pick up from almost any private villa/hotels on the island. The only thing i would suggest is hairnets be provided with the helmets. Wear socks if you are going to wear sneakers. The lines were great especially the 2-3 long/fast ones. The tour guides were very helpful and nice. They also took such great photos and videos of me and my friend on the lines. It can be a bit tiring and is not recommended for people overweight or elderly due to the stair walkings to each line. I would def do this again any time!"
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting well run tour. Many items available for tasting (15 plus). Good product. Our driver showed us many interesting things we had not seen seen before. Worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Mozart and Alvin were superb Captins/Co Captains.. took great care of us. We especially loved their passion for their beautiful island of St Lucia, very knowledgeable, informative and gracious hosts."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights! Be ready for some winding and hilly roads! Wish lunch accommodations were included."
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our vacation. It was the perfect way to see the beauty of St. Lucia. The snorkeling was amazing too. I could have done without the mud bath and water full but still enjoyed the experience. We had a group of 14 with 6 kids in it and everyone did great!"
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun at the expense of a lot of risk. My daughter had somebody fall 20 feet from above on top of her while she was in the water. So please do not have your child underneath anyone who is climbing a structure who might slip and fall. The lifeguards were quick to react. Lunch very good"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Gros Islet
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon