Top St Lucia Half-day Tours
54 results | All St Lucia Tours
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights! Be ready for some winding and hilly roads! Wish lunch accommodations were included."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! We had fun guides that made sure we safe the entire trip! Best thing about the excursion is that we traveled through small communities and even ventured some of St. Lucia’s history!!"
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. Our guide, Natasha was wonderful. She did a great job of narrating all the sights. We got to see all of the island’s main highlights. We were served beer and rum punch on the bus. I would recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "It was a few days before Saint Lucia shut down but the tour guide was brilliant, there were just the 2 of us. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever with Jerome and Chris aboard Israel King II. The reviews are completely accurate and our group of six highly recommends booking with them! The day was fun and flexible! Best decision to start our trip to St Lucia off with this experience."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide picked us up right on time and we were quickly on our way. It was a bit of a drive to the Mud baths, but our driver wanted to get us there quickly to avoid the crowd. We picked up our guide in a town by the mud baths and beat the major traffic to the mud bath. Our guide was very informative and took pictures for us as we played with the mud. He even painted the black mud on us. Then we went to the waterfall where we were able to beat the crowd. Our driver stopped at a few wonderful views for some pictures on the ride home. A very good experience and great trip."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the ride as well as the nature aspect - learning about the native plants. Our guides were great!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful vacation! We had a great time at St. John's Bay and loved the sightseeing! I learned about the banana tree and found that very interesting. Our tour guides were very informative and kind. I would go back some day!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Andre after conferring with us as to what we wanted to see on our tour arranged a custom tour to take in all the beautiful sights St. Lucia had to offer. His comprehensive knowledge of his island was much appreciated in his dialogue throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much. Our driver, Samuel, was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the areas included in the tour. Plenty of opportunity for photos. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a fab time with my hubby. We were picked up at our hotel and brought back in good order!"
* A traveler said: "Mr Rogers fitted in this rainforest walk for us at short notice and we were so glad it was possible. He was relaxed, chatty and put us at ease, adapting the tour to our particular interests (my husband is a naturalist). We walked through the rainforest for more than three hours as he pointed out fruit and nut trees, butterflies and evidence of the local vervet monkeys. It was fascinating to hear about the use of the plants, knowledge which is still held largely orally and which he has learned from older community members and family. The impression came over of a living pharmacy that people would walk into to get the cures they needed - some still used by older people today. It was quite different from the UK woods that we know! This was a manageable walk over rough paths, and we chose to climb a steep bank to the ridge (an easier alternative was available). I was grateful for the advice of an earlier reviewer to take the offered stick for the walk. We ended up with a welcome glass of cold juice and a tasty coconut pastry treat before being taken back to our meeting point in the open-sided buses used on the island. If you are averagely/reasonably fit and into nature, this tour is highly recommended. It is on the same site as the zip-wire experience if you fancy an overhead view of the rainforest as well! (completely separate tour) We did not but others were buzzing past overhead and having a great time by the look of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Gros Islet
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon