Top St Augustine Desserts & Sweets
12 results | All St Augustine Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved Chief T. He was easy to understand and told the history in an enjoyable way. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Definitely getting the chance to capture these pictures and actually seeing footage with spirits! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. Sandra was an awesome guide and story teller. She even had picture to correlate with her stories."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Bob. He was excellent! He has tons of interesting information and stories. I only wish the tour went to more secluded areas or was later at night. The amount of people out on the streets meant the atmosphere was not very creepy. I had a good time though!"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was our guide and although we did not see any ghosts, she was great. Lots of stories and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative, would do it again. Each driver whose vehicle we boarded was pleasant and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were awesome and very knowledgeable. The wine was very good. We loved seeing the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "I've been on many tours and this was the first one that I actually saw and videoed an orb!! Bob was a great tour director and very factual and informative. I was very impressed with the spiritual evidence he let us see and hear."
* A traveler said: "Enjoying celebrating my fiancé’s 50th birthday!!! We enjoyed the ride and the company! We had a great time! We will definitely consider returning for another cruse when we return to St. Augustine!!"
* A traveler said: "Tyler, our guide, made the experience super fun and engaging. The ride was so much fun and the scenery was absolutely captivating!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy Alex was amazing very friendly it was such a great experience got to take home a lot of goodies and it was so fun I would definitely recommend this tour you won't regret it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina