Spanish Military Hospital Museum
Open daily from 10 am until 6 pm.
3 Aviles St, St Augustine, Florida, 32084
The Spanish Military Hospital Museum is located at 3 Aviles Street in St. Augustine, just a short walk from the Bridge of Lions. It is open daily from 10 am until 6 pm. Tours are available throughout the day on an on-demand basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Spanish Military Hospital Museum?
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Flagler College
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Colonial Quarter
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine