Flagler College Tours and Tickets
With its red-tiled roofs and wide landscaped lawns, the campus of Flager College features some of the most beautiful Spanish Renaissance architecture in the country. It is routinely named one of the most beautiful universities in the United States, which makes sense given that it was converted into a school from a former resort.
The Ponce de Leon luxury hotel (now the college) was first built in 1888. Today it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and was one of the first buildings to granted electricity by General Electric. Often sunny, Flagler College is also a remarkably pleasant place to stroll through. Its brick archways, gleaming fountains, and tall palm trees are reminiscent of southern Spain.
Luxurious details such as Tiffany stained glass windows and painted murals now adorn campus facilities such as dining halls, but that doesn’t make them any less beautiful to behold. Don’t miss the original lobby complete with an elegant 68-foot domed ceiling.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Flagler College
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Colonial Quarter
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine