Top Split Water Tours
229 results | All Split Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice relaxing tour of the 3 islands, great value for money with proper lunch and drinks included free onboard. The shipwreck was interesting as you could actually stand on it! Boat departs at 9:30 (as it says on the listing) but it is better to get there at 9am to secure your spot."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time with a great guide ( Rocco) and a great Captain ( Kiki ). I highly recommend this tour. Not only do you get to experience the Blue Cave and the islands but you get a different perception of Split from the boat."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing day! Vanessa and Valentina were so helpful and rearranged the schedule to ensure that we didn’t spend too much time waiting in line for sites. They optimized the day perfectly so that it wasn’t too crowded wherever we went. Must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a relaxing and great trip. I wasn't sure at first what to do during the 1h stop at the small village, but the water was calling everywhere to jump in, it was one of the best spots. Sailing with sail in the afternoon was the best thing ever."
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, quick and convenient for a half day, nice and informative captains and an adventurous ride on a boat we were not expecting."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very well organized. Thanks guys! We felt perfectly cared for. The music selection during the speed boat drive was superb and set a nice vibe. We had luck and our group was good too. We had a really beautiful day :)"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, not too many people on board. Staff were all charming and lunch was delicious! Highly recommended, by far the best boat trip in Split."
* A traveler said: "The blue lagoon was lovely and we had plenty of time to relax and swim. Trogir was also fun to explore and we had plenty of time there too."
* A traveler said: "Really nice sunset cruise, not too crowded. Music was really relaxing and great value for money with unlimited Champaign included throughout."
* A traveler said: "Really fun tour but could have done without the visit to the fishing village. Phillip was excellent and deserves his back pay!!!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find although I did have to ask for clarification as the link for google maps did nothing work. Large catamaran with some nets up front. It’s as described, free basic drinks all day and some food pops up occasionally. Watermelon, a chicken salad and some cake."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Amazing people. One of the best trips I booked in split. Highly recommend it. You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew. Very spacious boat. We took our baby stroller on board and were able to store it in the cabin below. We could freely move in the boat. I would really recommend this for people with kids and for those who doesn't want to sit in an open boat with a life jacket on every time and with no space to move."
* A traveler said: "Half day sailing. No wind so not much sailing but guys were v flexible and did what we wanted to do (swim and drink wine). Great trip. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The choice and timings of activities were great and the wine tasting was a lovely end and great fun. Nina was an excellent guide throughout who was full of knowledge and made the day a fun and enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour was AMAZING! The Captain and Skipper were super friendly and gave great advice about what to do on the Islands. There was plenty of time to snorkel, swim and explore and the Captain went out of his way to find us a beautiful cave to swim in whilst waiting for our turn to enter the "blue cave""
* A traveler said: "We spend a wonderful day exploring the sea and islands around Split. Our skippers were friendly and share some informations on all the locations we visited."
* A traveler said: "I surprised my girlfriend with a private day trip. The day was wonderful and will be remembered forever. A special thank goes to our skipper Mario, who responded to our every request and was able to show us many beautiful places. We would book the tour again at any time."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful. Pity you could not supply snorkels due to covid but other than that we’ll organise afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Goran was very lovely and accommodating. He picked us up on time and was happy for us to play our own music and plan the day at our leisure which included stopping for lunch on a nice island. Would recommend Goran and his boat to anyone visiting Croatia looking to experience the magic of the Aegean Sea!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar & Pakleni Islands with Food and free Drinks
- Three Island Tour from Split (Shipwreck, Blue Lagoon, Maslinica) LUNCH INCLUDED
- Five Island Speedboat Tour Featuring the Blue Cave and Hvar
- Blue cave and Hvar Town - 5 islands tour
- Blue Cave and Hvar Tour - 5 Islands Tour from Split and Trogir
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Bacvice Beach
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island