Top Split Motor Sports
58 results | All Split Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The choice and timings of activities were great and the wine tasting was a lovely end and great fun. Nina was an excellent guide throughout who was full of knowledge and made the day a fun and enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kids x 4 gave it 10/10 they are 16,18 ,19 and 21 never give. Such a high score - loved it PleAse note time given is for experience itself - add 1 hour to get there from Split and 1 hour back"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. The whole family loved it. The scenery is great and the zip wires are thrilling, especially the first one which is the longest and fastest of them all. The guides were really helpful and fun."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Recommend to anyone traveling to Croatia. I will say this experience was a little scary though. There are several moments where you are climbing high up and down the canyon with little to hold on to. So if you are afraid of heights, definitely not for you. However, if you are for an adrenaline rush, this is a must do."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day we had. My friend an I were only in Split for a few days and this was the first activity we carried out. By far exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend to anyone considering travelling here and want a quick day out."
* A traveler said: "Mijo was an excellent tour guide, he was very knowledgable and communicated very well with the whole group. His tour gave an excellent historical account of split and gave us good reccomendations for tourist attractions."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly, easy to understand. Minimal waiting time. Best value for money. Overall a great experience"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide who showed us a beautiful park and city. We loved it. Because of the Segway, we were able to cover a lot of ground."
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Fifa was very knowledgeable. The bike ride to the city overlook was challenging but totally worth the extra work."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing trip for the Multi-Adventure Experience in Cetina River!!! Marko and Ana (and the other tour guide) were amazing, so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable too! This day really made our whole trip - certainly a day to remember - cliff jumping, rafting & snorkeling!! Thank you!!!! Velika hvala! 👍😄"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experience from Split … perfect combination :a bit of adrenaline from driving the ATV down the hills, great guide and one of the best meals which we had in Split (traditional bbq for non vegetarian and also vegetarian meal for those who are vegetarian ) . I will definitely do it again . Thank You guys for such amazing experience 🤗🤩"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day out! Great company, lots of laughter, amazing sights to see and Duje is a brilliant guide. The best thing I have done in Croatia, can't recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Stunning landscapes you will not find anywhere else. Delightful, knowledgeable guide, who provided an alternative route for a member of our party who strained her ankle along the route. We were provided ample break time, both during the bus journey to and from the park as well as along the route through the park. One of the best tours we have ever taken."
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATV Quad Safari Tour from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip Including Wine Tasting from Split
- Rafting Experience in the Canyon of the river Cetina
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar & Pakleni Islands with Food and free Drinks
- Plitvice Lakes small group tour from Split or Trogir with entry ticket
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island