Top Activities on the Ground in Southern Vietnam
337 results | All Southern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we took in Vietnam. Long and Hanna were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I felt safe on the back of the bike and Long checked often if I felt comfortable. The sights were very interesting and the three food stops were very tasty. I did not feel rushed at any time. Felt more like a friend visiting than a tourist."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most amazing cycle rides I have done. I had two brilliant guides who took me to all the tucked away places along the route including:a fish market, mat weaving, cocoa farm boat down the Mekong River and an amazing lunch. Brilliant trip"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "A great experience with wonderful tour guides. With the flexibility to stay a little longer at the places that were of personal interest and less time at others. A little bit of insight into to the city in a short amount of time and a whole lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "A very educational tour. The guide was excellent had adequate knowledge of the history and pains of Chu Chi village. Will recommend to all friends."
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
* A traveler said: "Johnny was a great tour guide. My wife was on crutches and he was very attentive and understanding. Great tour. Regards Tony"
* A traveler said: "Everything from start to finish was perfect. Lovely tour with a great guide. Totally recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "Met on exit from terminal, quick and efficient service. Friendly driver and good trip to hotel. Would happily use again."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and reliable. Customer service via WhatsApp can be improved: had to call them first as they didn’t read our message for 3h. Afterwards it was smooth."
* A traveler said: "I received confirmation via WhatsApp and Lily also replied to my follow-up questions in a timely fashion. The driver was exactly on time and took us to the airport, no problem."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable , the experience was great. The bus tide to venue was very pleasant"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cu Chi Tunnels: Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour (Ben Duoc Option available)
- Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full-Day VIP Tour from Ho Chi Minh city
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City by Luxury Speedboat
- Cu Chi Tunnels Small Group Tour Morning or Afternoon
- Mekong Delta Guided Tour from Ho Chi Minh city with Vinh Trang Pagoda & Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)
- Mekong River
- Sao Beach
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Con Dao National Park
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Vam Sat
- Da Ban Stream (Suoi Da Ban)
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Tao Dan Park
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Sabah