Top Southern Vietnam Half-day Tours
380 results | All Southern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable , the experience was great. The bus tide to venue was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "A very educational tour. The guide was excellent had adequate knowledge of the history and pains of Chu Chi village. Will recommend to all friends."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "Johnny was a great tour guide. My wife was on crutches and he was very attentive and understanding. Great tour. Regards Tony"
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not about the war it’s about survival the only way to understand this is to take to tour or you’re never know what it is like to survive using intelligence"
* A traveler said: "Really great experience. Jackie was a great guide and we have spend with our two 6yo twins great day. Valuable place, something for sure worth visiting! I'm sure that all of us human beings should see how the war looked like to be able to avoid it in the future."
* A traveler said: "Very Informative and Friendly Guide. Very Thing Went Very Smooth and Cu Chi Tunnels Is Lit, it's a must Visit."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Very interesting from historical point of view, well organized. Very knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend this tour when visiting Ho Chi Minh."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. If you want an all encompassing tour for Saigon (HCMC) this is it. Boat ride out of the city to the Mekong Delta was much better than other tours by bus. Saw real home. Farm land and crops. Row boat ride. Great lunch with local whiskey. Henry our tour director was fantastic and the crew was great. Could not ask for more!"
* A traveler said: "It was an exceptional experience to do the tour on a motorbike. Our guides Annie&Jake brought us to very nice places. Foods and drinks were well chosen. I would recommend this tour highly and whenever we come to Vietnam again, we we’ll do it again."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were extremely surprised by all the information we received, we had no idea that the Americans has committed such horrific crimes against the Vietnamese."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The limo van was comfortable and clean."
* A traveler said: "For the price this was an excellent tour. We really enjoyed it. The lunch provided was also super as well"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- White Sand Dunes
- Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Con Dao National Park
- Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Mekong River
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Sao Beach
- Vam Sat
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Tao Dan Park
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Sabah