Top Southern Vietnam Coffee & Tea Tours
42 results | All Southern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable , the experience was great. The bus tide to venue was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "A very educational tour. The guide was excellent had adequate knowledge of the history and pains of Chu Chi village. Will recommend to all friends."
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Super Mario was great! Knowledgeable and very accommodating. He was funny and informative even if the land trip was a little long!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were extremely surprised by all the information we received, we had no idea that the Americans has committed such horrific crimes against the Vietnamese."
* A traveler said: "Really great experience. Jackie was a great guide and we have spend with our two 6yo twins great day. Valuable place, something for sure worth visiting! I'm sure that all of us human beings should see how the war looked like to be able to avoid it in the future."
* A traveler said: "Very Informative and Friendly Guide. Very Thing Went Very Smooth and Cu Chi Tunnels Is Lit, it's a must Visit."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, our guide ‘Nim’ Was very knowledgeable, and very helpful. Boat to and from is a must. Very enjoyable day"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Cece was a fantastic guide and the food was amazing. Exciting way to get about the city at night in peak hour traffic. Must do this tour. Great way to escape the tourist areas and have some real local food. thanks CeCe"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking / taxi tour.Very informative knowledgeable on time polite guide.Good pre tour communication and follow up."
* A traveler said: "We went to places as a tourist you would not find. Guides were very informative and ate great street type food. Enjoyed the morning and felt quite safe despite weaving through the traffic as the rules seem to be clear to other rides not us!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Sao Beach
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Tao Dan Park
- Vam Sat
- White Sand Dunes
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)
- Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Sabah