Top Southern Vietnam City Tours
274 results | All Southern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "The two kids that picked us up at the hotel were great and they showed us around Saigon like we would never have seen on a regular tour! I highly recommend this "Scooter Tour" if you want to see areas of Saigon that you wouldn't normally see!!! Also it was very safe riding with the kids the drivers in Saigon are very good!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience with wonderful tour guides. With the flexibility to stay a little longer at the places that were of personal interest and less time at others. A little bit of insight into to the city in a short amount of time and a whole lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "This was an interesting trip on cyclos. The trip through the flower market was great. Also down streets selling everything imaginable."
* A traveler said: "This was a very pleasant and wonderful tour. The driver was very kind and courteous and the guy was as well. If you want to see Vietnam I highly recommend this tour as it was customized to whatever we wanted to do. Thanks again for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Quill was absolutely amazing. Had a great afternoon together exploring Ho Chi Minh. Would highly recommend as I had a great day and felt safe and comfortable. Quill showed me so many hidden gems and provided so much local history. I'll be back for the food tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent. He made us discover all secrets of Ho Chi Minh city, and its fabulous local food"
* A traveler said: "If you only have time for one tour in Saigon take this one. Our guides Hanh, Huyen and Minh zipped us around on the back their motor bikes, allowing us to experience first hand the craziness that is life on the road in Saigon. Starting with the captivating surroundings of Bird coffee, we were taken around all the main sites in Saigon and a walking tour of a daily market before going for lunch at a local restaurant. It is not just the listed content of the tour that makes it enjoyable but also being able to see it with the enthusiasm and enjoyment that Hanh, Huyen and Minh provided. Without them the tour would have been well worthwhile, with their input and personalities it created an incredible memory of a vibrant city."
* A traveler said: "Well what a trip, I loved every minute of it our guide Stephen was amazing he was full of knowledge and explained everything to us as a group (apart from one person who we think had his own agenda). Cable Car was better than I thought (I don't like heights) but managed to take photos and open my eyes too lol. Very interesting going around Coconut Prison and also around the Pearl Factory."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and informative. Rio was a very knowledgeable guide with a good sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with lots of surprises. Many things to see and having a flexible guide insures a good experience"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this private tour.This tour was excellent value for the money. There were only two people on the tour including myself. The guide was knowledgeable, spoke excellent English and was very friendly. Travel around the city was done using an air conditioned van. I have no hesitation in recommending this tour to other people"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out of Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnels...The tour company actually arranged the private tour and our guide Kien was a great"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Da Ban Stream (Suoi Da Ban)
- Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Con Dao National Park
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)
- Mekong River
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Vam Sat
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Sabah