Top Southern China Art & Culture
497 results | All Southern China Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Experienced and knowledgeable guides with very good English who offered lots of history and allowed us to see a side of Guangzhou we hadn't seen. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Zack took us on a great tour of the city. Highly recommended for everyone including young families like ours."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The rice terraces are spectacular no matter what the season. A great view of village life. Great food! A word of warning though: The road is a rough drive up the mountain, so if you have a bad back, consider giving this tour a miss."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. The guide was punctual, spoke very good English, did not rush and gave us time to take photos and even made many of us himself. He took care of great lunch and was willing to incorporate additional features in the tour (such as a tea plantation visit). Highly recommended choice."
* A traveler said: "It is a beautiful place to visit. We did both the city tour and the River cruse and both these were beyond our expectation. The lighting system inside the cave adds to the beauty. It is a must if you are in Guilin. The next day was river cruse and this too was equally good. Scenic view of the mountains surrounding the river is breath taking. |Our guide Sherry was very knowledgeable and had good command of English. Our flight coming into Guilin was very late a norm for China and to her credit she had been checking with our hotel about our arrival and left us a message that since our flight is late we can have a late start of our city tour. |Overall an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Pleasant and knowledgable guide. This tour is a very good way to see the scattered sightseeing spots in Guangzhou. I arranged tour online while still in US and all went smoothly"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour if you are short of time, our Guide Mark was so knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Guangzhou. The dim sum lunch was a perfect way to finish. Just a note that to leave the airport you will need to fill out a visa application at airport which can take up a lot of time."
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip in advanced, and during the visit there were other people who paid half we paid. I am not happy with this. I have to mentioned the trip was worthy. So I do recommend it, but I sugggest to book in the destionation, in the hotel or other agents instead. Regards,"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip for our young family to the Glass Bridge and hot springs. Zach is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "All the family enjoyed this well planned show with many actors and visual effects. For us, this was a perfect way to end an active day. After cycling and climbing the moon hill, we were happy to relax with this excellent show. We sat very close to the VIP area and got a very welcoming treatment by the ticketing representative that walked out to our seats and explained the different themes of the show."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a major highlight of our trip. Absolutely go to the rice terraces. The views are stunning and there is a lot of culture to be seen. Lily iwas our tour guide and she was a wealth of knowledge and spoke great English. Lunch was extremely tasty at a local cafe. Wear good shoes!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Guangzhou by Zack! As foodies, we opted for our own itinerary which included both food and sightseeing and Zack took it all in stride! We ate our fill at the best local dimsim restaurant and other culinary delights Guangzhou had to offer. Comfortable car, no stress journey and a knowledgeable, easy to talk to tour guide made it very pleasant. Thanks Zack! Looking forward to visiting again."
* A traveler said: "We were contacted personally in our hotel by the tour company to confirm our trip which was very good. We really enjoyed our trip which was led by a Chinese guide who had studied tourism and English at university."
* A traveler said: "The 7 hour tour 'flew by' so quickly as we experienced the older authentic parts of the city as well as the new. From the new library tour, to the Bhudha temple, to the Shaking hands section, to the outdoor Opera it was all so enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "We did the Longji Rice Terrace and sunset with fisherman combo tour. Our guide Jacky was knowledgeable, helpful, and had good and timely communication. We especially enjoyed the sunset photography with fisherman tour by Li River. The Longji Rice Terrace area was a bit over commercialized and less enjoyable. Overall good trip and tour guide. Would recommend this company."
Private Guilin Full Day Tour including Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Hill and Seven Star Park
* A traveler said: "This tour thoroughly covered all of the Guilin city sights- Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Hill, and Seven Star Park. All of the admissions tickets and lunch were included. Chen was an outstanding tour guide! She explained all of the history in an interesting way, took pictures for us, and guided us from place to place with ease. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Guilin and hope to attend another tour with Chen specifically."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guangzhou Local Tours: Tailor-made Guangzhou private city tour
- 2 Days Guilin Tour with Private Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside Trip
- Private Historical Tour: Guangzhou City Sightseeing Including Lunch
- Gulong Canyon Grand Glass Skywalk Bridge private tour
- Local Guangzhou private tour guide service with car
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Eastern China