Top Southeast Brazil Rail Tours
23 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "Easy pick ups with good driver. Guide, Bruno showed great knowledge and love for football and made sure we had a great experience. The match was good with six goals.The Maracana is an iconic stadium for all of us with love for the beautiful game. A nice mix of nationalities in the group was a welcome bonus too!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was absolutely marvelous, He spoke every language of all the people who where on the tour. He interacted and was a great asset . The sights were monumental and life changing the Christ Redeemer is what you think, beautiful touching, warm heartfelt and captivating , The Heights an view of the mountain was impeccable"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and well worth the cost. The Samba show was terrific, way beyond my expectations. Our tour guides Fatima and Camille were great. The only setback was having lunch and dinner at the same Brazilian steakhouse...another place would be ideal. Other than that, enjoyed every minute of it."
Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro Customizable City Sightseeing with Optional Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Tickets
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent way to see Rio - tour guide spoke excellent English and gave more information that just a textbook speech. He made suggestions of things we might want to see and knew all the head of the line shortcuts to see everything with very little waiting in line. Truly made us feel like VIPs."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome, our trip was delayed by 4hrs because of the ship, but the team waited for us and rearranged the tour, the night tour at Sugar loaf was amazing. THANKS."
Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise with Barbecue Lunch and Christ Redeemer with Selaron Steps and Sugar Loaf
* A traveler said: "Great experience in one day!! You will be able to see the best of Rio in this full day trip. The lunch was excellent in a typical churrasqueria. Highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Ipanema samba class
- Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountain plus Ginga Tropical Show
- Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro Customizable City Sightseeing with Optional Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Tickets
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Cachoeira Toboga
- Trindade Beach (Praia da Trindade)
- Tijuca National Park (Parque Nacional da Tijuca)
- Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)
- Allianz Parque
- Botucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)
- Vista Chinesa
- Municipal Market (Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo)
- Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)
- Murycana Farm (Fazenda Murycana)
- Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and St. Benedict
- Pedra da Gavea
- Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)
- Acqua Mundo Aquarium
- Children's City (Cidade da Criança)
- Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque
- Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)
- Park do Gorilao
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia