Top Southeast Brazil Food & Drink
137 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Simone was such a delight in the kitchen! She is so knowledgeable about Brazilian history and cuisine, we learned lot. We especially loved the appetizers. We'll be making some of these at home."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Loved that we were able to see the local spots in Lapa with a local so we felt safe and it was so nice getting to meet other travelers! Great communication through what’s app. Made our last night in Rio memorable! Thanks Arthur!"
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Solomon got us in first and helped us get to spots where he could take photos for us before the crowds and without the cost of the professional shots which were just in front of a backdrop. He had all the inside knowledge and made the trip so much fun. Real value for money."
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "This tour introduced us to Sao Paulo. Bruno was our guide. He knew much about art, architecture and history. He presented it in an interesting way. He was always careful to make sure we were informed and safe. Robert was our driver. He was great! We were lucky to have an extra guide, Lisa, join us for the day. She was delightful and caring. I recommend this tour for anyone visiting Sao Paulo."
* A traveler said: "Luis was our guide and he couldn't have possibly done a better or more professional job than he did. He was BY FAR the best person to share as much information about Sao Paulo as we could ever need to learn. Although everything was closed due to the COVID lockdown we were able to still see so much more than I originally thought we'd be able to see. He was personable, friendly, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and did an amazing job of making sure that we got the most out of our time with him. We were even able to visit an indigenous village due to his special relationship with them, as they are closed to almost all tourists during the lockdown. Thank you, Luis, for making our day with you such an incredible and unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "One day tour in Rio with a very nice and competent guide. He let us discover some areas of Rio that we would have never ever visited by ourselves. He always had a nice story for each place we visited. Definitely reccommended!"
* A traveler said: "I can’t imagine how my tour in São Paulo could have been any better. Laura was an absolutely AMAZING tour guide. She was knowledgeable, funny, loving, kind and thoughtful. She made the tour interesting for both adults and children alike and she ensured that we were safe and comfortable. I would give this tour 10 stars instead of 5!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip, Caio was super responsive before and after the tour. He took us places that I would not be risking going. Explained the history of favelas and answered all the questions we had. After the tour, we kept in touch, and Caio was super helpful. He went above and beyond"
* A traveler said: "Enrico was an excellent guide, very knowledgable and pleasent. Took us to the market for an excellent local lunch."
* A traveler said: "The tour I had of São Paulo yesterday was so much more than I could have wished for! I was given an insight into the rich history of the city, the currently political climate of Brazil and took in some hidden sights that I wouldn’t have be able to find on my own. I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very attentive and set up a great driving experience. He also gave us tips for restaurants and bars which were great."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip out to Buzios. The service was good from the hotel pickup to the drop off. In Buzios, we were on our own to sightsee and take a tour of about 12 islands. I will use the services of this tour operator again when I return to Rio de Janeiro."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to discover São Paulo! The guide was amazing; took the time to explain everything and stopped for important landmarks. I spent a wonderful afternoon! I would recommend for solo travelers, couples, families or small groups who want to see the city and fully enjoy the vibe!"
* A traveler said: "Lois met us on time and took us the most amazing tour of Sao Paulo. He is very knowledgeable and well connected but above all a lovely enthusiast. He will give you the tour you want and not the bog standard tour. He even found the SP hospital where I was born, which made my day!"
* A traveler said: "4 of us scheduled a 4-hour tour of Sao Paulo with an English speaking guide (who also drove us in his SUV). Enrico was right on time when he picked us up at our hotel and was also helpful in loading/managing our luggage. We were on our way to the airport at the conclusion of the tour. We were very happy with the information he shared and how he worked in all the interests of each person on our group. I would certainly do this again in another city if the guide were as good as Enrico!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge and Rodrigo were incredible people. They have completely changed our conception of what food is. This experience is not about finding food as we know it in the forest but rather traveling back in time rediscovering the lost knowledge of what forest can provide. To fully enjoy this experience you’ll need to keep an open mind because during the walk you will be discovering things that are edible and consume them. The experience will vary depending on what you happen to find in the forest. There might be a tour or two on the same day so in this case the early birds definitely get the worms. If you have the chance, ask Jorge for restaurant recommendations. He consults with chefs from Paraty and that can definitely enhances your gastronomic experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Boozy 7-Recipe Brazilian Cooking Class
- Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Private Street Food tour Adventure in Rio, with transportation and tour guide.
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Thermas dos Laranjais
- Cervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)
- Pateo do Collegio Church
- Magic City Water Park
- Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)
- Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)
- Tijuca National Park (Parque Nacional da Tijuca)
- Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)
- Paulista Avenue (Avenida Paulista)
- Pedra Grande
- Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)
- Wet 'n’ Wild Water Park
- Lage Park (Parque Lage)
- Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Walter World
- Praca Quinze de Novembro
- Sao Paulo Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)
- Sono Beach
- Prainha Beach
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia