Top Southeast Brazil City Tours
253 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "JB did a very good job of explaining all the historic sites during the walking tour of old Rio. It was a great experience and highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour on Dec 30th, one of the busiest days of the year and yet we were ahead of everybody else. We were finished by 1 pm and everybody felt pretty comfortable with the guide. Thank you so much."
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Our guide Patrick was very knowledgeable and gave us loads of interesting information about its history. We also felt very safe and comfortable whilst walking through the streets. There are opportunities to buy snacks and souvenirs. Would absolutely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Love it! Tour guide was amazing. We did everyrthingz As described. So much fun, entertaining and well organized."
* A traveler said: "One of the good way to see highlights in Rio, had plenty of times to see during the tour. The lunch was lovely. Geisa was amazing guide, very helpful and organized."
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Luis was our guide and he couldn't have possibly done a better or more professional job than he did. He was BY FAR the best person to share as much information about Sao Paulo as we could ever need to learn. Although everything was closed due to the COVID lockdown we were able to still see so much more than I originally thought we'd be able to see. He was personable, friendly, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and did an amazing job of making sure that we got the most out of our time with him. We were even able to visit an indigenous village due to his special relationship with them, as they are closed to almost all tourists during the lockdown. Thank you, Luis, for making our day with you such an incredible and unforgettable experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
- Tijuca Rain Forest Jeep Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Private Tour: Rio's City Essentials including Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Angra Dos Reis
- Imperial Museum
- Sono Beach
- Cassorova Eco Park
- Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)
- KidZania Sao Paulo
- Lapa Neighborhood
- Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)
- Inhotim (Inhotim Institute)
- Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)
- Republic Square (Praça da República)
- Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)
- Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)
- Prainha Beach
- Trindade Beach (Praia da Trindade)
- Ubatuba Aquarium
- Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)
- Jesuit Sacred Art Museum (Museu de Arte Sacra dos Jesuitas)
- Hopi Hari
- AquaRio Aquarium
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia