Top South West Ireland Coffee & Tea Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All South West Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Driving the Ring of Kerry and the more far-flung Skellig Ring is a must-do while in southwest Ireland, but focusing on the road means missing the scenery. This private tour provides all transportation so you can relax and keep your eyes trained on the impossibly green vistas and dramatic cliffs. Your dedicated guide will tailor the itinerary to your interests; stops can include Valentia Island, Macgillycuddy Reeks, Sneem, Waterville, the Bog Village, the Skellig Chocolate Factory and others.
Begin your tour with a jaunt through the streets of Killarney, bursting with scenes of colour and charm before entering the quiet and peaceful surroundings of the Killarney National Park. Enjoy views of the highest mountain peaks in Ireland, witness the country’s last remaining herd of Red Deer, and take in the unique sights and sounds of the Oak Woodland, as you learn about the history of the Park and how it came to be. Journey towards Ross Castle on the edge of Lough Léin. You will be enchanted by the striking beauty of the Castle as you listen to your Jarvey unfold its history with tales of woe and warship. Relax and rewind in the splendour of the spacious Grand Foyer where High Tea has been served since Victorian times. Relish in a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked fruit or plain scones with clotted cream and jam, as well as a selection of pastries and banana bread, and of course, freshly brewed tea or coffee, complimented by a refreshing glass of prosecco.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Coffee & Tea Tours in South West Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South West Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Coffee & Tea Tours in South West Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South West Ireland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Treaty Stone Tours & Tickets
- Cork St. Anne's Church Tours & Tickets
- Cork English Market Tours & Tickets
- Derrynane House Tours & Tickets
- Mizen Head Tours & Tickets
- Skellig Experience Tours & Tickets
- Gougane Barra Tours & Tickets
- Cobh Heritage Centre (The Queenstown Story) Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Fort Tours & Tickets
- St. Fin Barre's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Leacanabuaile Fort Tours & Tickets
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Muckross House, Gardens & Traditional Farms Tours & Tickets
- Slea Head Tours & Tickets
- Gallarus Oratory Tours & Tickets
- Ring of Beara Tours & Tickets
- Derrynane Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kinsale Tours & Tickets
- Titanic Experience Cobh Tours & Tickets
- Blasket Islands Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England