Top South Iceland Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All South Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Secure your spot in advance, and see the Sólheimajökull Glacier from a different perspective on this guided kayak tour. After dressing in the included dry suit, learn the basics of kayaking before paddling out behind your guide into the lagoon. Observe the glacier landscape as you glide around the icebergs anchored in the lagoon.
Hop in a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) to discover the nature around the Westman Islands. Offering an up-close alternative to a big boat tour, the experience gives you a more intimate look at the puffin colonies, secluded coves, and sea caves for which the rugged islands are known. Numbers are capped at just six people on board.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Water Tours in South Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
What Water Tours in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England