Top South Iceland On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Private and Luxury
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
1 result | All South Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Secure your spot in advance, and see the Sólheimajökull Glacier from a different perspective on this guided kayak tour. After dressing in the included dry suit, learn the basics of kayaking before paddling out behind your guide into the lagoon. Observe the glacier landscape as you glide around the icebergs anchored in the lagoon.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Water in South Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These South Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire