Top South Iceland Sledding
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Husky Dog Tours
1 result | All South Iceland Tours
This sled/kart dog tour is a shared, family friendly, dog ride tour. Either on snow or dry land, depending on Mother Nature’s generosity. With the help of your guide and musher, you will feel the power of the huskies pulling the sled or the customized cart through the fields in the South Coast of Iceland. The tour includes a 45-minute husky ride tour, including a photo break . This is one of the first few kennels in Scandinavia with Greenlandic dogs, an opportunity you cannot miss. Small-group tour. This tour requires you to rent a car.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sledding in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire