Top South Iceland Climbing
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All South Iceland Tours
Experience ice climbing on Iceland’s Sólheimajökull glacier on a private climbing tour tailored to meet the needs, experience, and fitness levels of your group. Begin the tour on the rugged path to the glacier and then traverse the ancient ice to reach the day’s ice climbing destination. Along the way, your guide will point out deep crevasses, sinkholes, and the everchanging ice formations.
Go off the beaten path and into an ice cave on this small-group tour. In a Super Jeep, travel to a spectacular ice cave inside Kötlujökull an outlet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull Glacier, underneath which the mighty volcano Katla is located. All necessary equipment is included.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in South Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
What Climbing in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire