Top South Iceland Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
3 results | All South Iceland Tours
Enjoy a full-day tour to the Sólheimajökull glacier where you learn the basics of ice climbing from your experienced guide. You’ll travel two hours from Reykjavík to see this magical frozen landscape of Iceland. Your guide provides all needed ice gear and climbing instructions before you set out in search of a suitable area for climbing on the ever-changing glacier. Hear informative commentary from your guide as you see ice tunnels, crevasses and sink holes. A good level of fitness is recommended, but technical experience is not required.
For the ultimate day trip from Reykjavík, visit the south coast’s black-sand beaches and towering waterfalls, then go hiking or ice climbing on Sólheimajökull glacier. The activities can be customized for a more challenging or relaxed experience, depending on your interests. You’ll travel with an experienced guide in a rugged Jeep that allows you to access more terrain. Your tour includes visits to two waterfalls: Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, a spin down the beach on the North Atlantic Ocean, and time for hiking or ice climbing at Sólheimajökull glacier.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Car Tours in South Iceland?
The best Car Tours in South Iceland according to Viator travelers are:
- 2-Day Thorsmork Exploration
- Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire