Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is an important site for the British Royal Navy, having played a part in the war against the Spanish Armada, the Battle of Trafalgar during the Napoleonic Wars, and both World Wars. Although the dockyard is still a working naval base, many of its historic ships have been converted into museums.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Tours
Should I book Portsmouth Historic Dockyard tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 2021?
What's the best way to experience Portsmouth Historic Dockyard?
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyards and HMS Victory Tour from London
- HMS Victory, Mary Rose & Portsmouth Historic Dockyard - Private Tour From London
- ISLE OF WIGHT & PORTSMOUTH - Day Tour from Brighton
- Discovery Flight around Portsmouth
Things to do near South East England
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France